Friday, April 3, 2009

Thumb sucking


Brayden has recently found his thumb and starts sucking it to calm himself down and also when he's tired - it's the cutest thing! He even likes it better than his paci because he spits it out and stick his thumb in! I love watching him learn new things! He truly is such a blessing! He's also been sleeping the entire night - I usually have to wake him up so I can feed him and go to work or so that I don't have to pump multiple times! He's also starting to grab at things and hold onto things more, he's discovering his little hands more and more each day! I can't even explain how much I love him and being a mommy, it's the most amazing thing I've ever felt - I love you Brayden!!! And I couldn't do any of it without my amazingly wonderful husband Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment