Monday, April 6, 2009

3 months old!!!

Brayden is 3 months old today and changing every minute! He's really been studying my face lately and will just look at me an smile - it's such a wonderful feeling! I love to sit and look at him and watch him smile at mommy - this picture was taken while I was doing just that! On Sunday he was sticking his tongue out and moving it around (he just recently started doing this too) so I was doing back and then he started to mimic me and we were sticking them out at each other! Ryan tried to capture it on video but of course he stopped and soon became interested in other things. He has also realized that he has control over his little hands and will grab my finger an take it straight to his mouth where he proceeds to "taste" it and then makes a funny face... but of course he just "tastes" it again... and again! He's really starting to grab things and hold onto them! He's just so stink'n cute!!! Happy 3month birthday Bray!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 3 months already, does it feel like time is flying by? I can't believe how cute and big Bray is getting.

    ReplyDelete