Thursday, April 30, 2009

Discoveries...

Brayden just keeps changing and discovering more and more each day! He's always moving his tongue around and sticking it out and opening and shutting his mouth - he's really fascinated by it all and is putting everything in his mouth - while drooling like crazy! I think he might start cutting teeth pretty soon, although mommy thinks he's still too little!!! I just want him to remain my little baby forever and ever :) He is also really watching and paying attention to his hands and feet, he puts his feet up in the air and just stares at them and watches them move around! He still hasn't rolled over but this morning when I went to get him out of his crib his head was where his feet were and he was all side-ways so who knows - maybe he did it!!!

I love my little man and I love being a mom! I have this unexplainable joy that only God could give! And to think that God loves us more then we love Brayden - that's just amazing! And to think that he gave His only son so that I could live and experience this love and joy - wow! Thank you Lord for making me a mom. I promise to cherish every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment