Saturday, April 18, 2009

Splish splash

When I give Brayden a bath I take his little foot and splash it in the water and sing "Splish splash I was takin' a bath" thinking in the back of my mind that I will one day be telling him not to splash the water out of the tub! Well, last night while giving him his bath he was kicking his little feet in the water doing splish splash!!! It was the cutest thing and he was really concentrating about what he was doing! He had such a serious look on his little face - I wish I would have had the camera!!!

Also, we are excited to say that any day now he'll be rolling over! Yesterday I had him in the living room on a blanket and Ryan grabbed me to come and watch him because he almost had it! I hope that I get to be there when he does roll over - I don't want to miss it! He's growing up so fast!!! I'll let you know when he rolls over!

1 comment:

  1. What a joy watching Brayden learn new tricks. Children are so amazing. I enjoy your posts, Tiffany.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete