Sunday, April 12, 2009

Busy weekend - family, birthday & Easter!

Happy Easter!
We got up, went to church - and Bray was great he even slept the entire time! He had a blue vest on but he's a little human furnace so we had to take it off! Then we went lunch with Ryan's parents Mike & Ilene, and his brother Jay & fiance Koryn to celebrate my birthday!



Happy big 3-0!!! Yuck! ;)










Saturday we went to the westside to see my family and some friends. This is aunt Steffany - who loves to hold Brayden and keeps tabs on whos turn it is!



Cody, my oldest little brother, was also eager to hold Brayden - I was surprised because Matt, the youngest, was scared to hold him - he said he would play with him when he was old enough to go fishing :)







And this is Pap-paw - my dad who is so excited about his little grandson! I love seeing them together - I've always been a daddy's girl so there is a special bond between us and I love to see my son with him!






These are Brayden's cousins: Johnathan, who will be 5 and Maci who was born at the end of November so almost 5 months.





And on Friday Brayden's girlfriend Sadie (my friend Krista's beautiful baby girl) came over to play for a bit! Here she's watching Bee movie and laying on Brayden's ocean wonders play mat while I was feeding Bray. They are only 2 weeks apart and are both cute as can be!!!

So we had a busy, fun weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Birthday sweetie! Wish we could have been in town to celebrate with you all. p.s. I love your family Easter photo, too cute!

    ReplyDelete