Monday, March 30, 2009

Sleeping...


Brayden has been doing so well with sleeping at night! For the past two nights he's slept at least 6 hours in a row! We're working on getting him to sleep even more :) He really is such a good baby, we couldn't ask for more! As for the parents, I think I've been more tired when he does these long stretches and I wake up than I was when he was waking up every 3-4 hours - tell me how that works!

And can you believe he's almost 3 months old!!! He's growing up so fast right before our eyes! Before you know it we'll be sending him off to school! We absolutely love every minute of it and are so unbelievably blessed - thank you Jesus!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are blogging about your sweet little family! I bookmarked you in my favorites so I'll check in often!
    I've been blogging for several years - come by and visit if you haven't already!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, what a great idea. I will visit here often to learn what is new with darling Brayden.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete