Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Swings, slides, walk - busy day!

It was beautiful outside today so I met my friend Erika and her baby, Leah, at one of the playgrounds in our neighborhood (we have a big neighborhood). We put the kids on the swings and slid them down the slide and had lots of fun! This is the first Bray and I have done any of this and it was so a blast!!!
I love to watch Brayden because he seems to understand more and is more inquisitive every day - so with him, everything is an adventure! He was so interested in Leah and the little kids running around and the grass and the mulch and the leaves and well, everything! It was so cute - I love everything about him!!!
We had so much fun playing and going for a walk! Thanks Erika and Leah for a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment