Monday, March 8, 2010

Going for a walk...

It was beautiful outside today so I decided to take Brayden and Gracie for a walk. So I put Gracie on her leash, strapped Bray in the stroller and off we went! We haven't been on a walk in awhile and I think for the first time Brayden really grasped what was going on, and I have to say that I think it was probably the most fun I've ever had on a walk! Brayden was laughing so hard at Gracie and the fact that she was on a string, that he was belly laughing! He was "holding" the leash all by himself and he just thought it was the best thing in the world! He thought it was so cool - he actually had control of her. I was laughing an smiling from ear to ear - it was adorable and so much fun! I can't wait to go for another walk! And maybe next time daddy can go too!

No comments:

Post a Comment