Friday, May 29, 2009

Rollin, Laughin, Watchin, O-H-I-O, Graduation

This is a picture that my amazing husband took for Brayden's dedication that will be this Sunday at church - isn't he cute! Good job Ry!
Ohio -
So this past weekend we went to Ohio for Ryan's cousins graduation and it was a lot of fun! We got to see family and they got to meet little Brayden and he did pretty well with the trip. We took his pack-n-play for him to sleep in, which he did and really the only thing he got fussy about was the long ride. That's the most he's been in his car seat at one time and he wasn't too keen on the idea of not getting out! He did a lot better when I would sit back there with him which was ok since I get car sick but oh well.
Rollin, Rollin, Rollin
Bray is rolling all over the place now! Grandma Karen (my second mom/good friend) warned me that when he started doing it he'd just keep doing it and be all over... well she was right! And he's so good at it! I'll turn around and he's done it again! The other thing she warned me about was him doing this in his crib... well the last few nights he'll be fussin a little so I'll go check on him and he's on his belly with his leg or legs caught out of the crib - I have got to get a picture of this, it's so funny to see his little leg just boppin outside the crib because he can't get it free - poor little guy!!!
It's so amazing to see how fast they change - I know I say it often but I just can't believe how much he has changed right before our very eyes! He's laughin, and talkin and rollin and just so much fun and interactive - I just love it so much!
Speaking of growing up, my littlest brother graduates from High School tonight and then off to college - wow that went by fast! Oh the things I remember from when we were little... :) I'm so proud of all 3 of my siblings and love them bunches!
We should be getting our pictures we had taken of Brayden at 3months back today which is nice since his dedication is this weekend and he great grandpa and great aunt carol will be here and I can also take them to Matt's (my lil brother) open house too! I can't wait to show him and them off!
Well, sorry such a long post - It's been like a week!

1 comment:

  1. AahhhH! What a cute picture. You know it's just because Brayden is so darn cute that the picture turned out so good. :) You two know how to make a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete