Thursday, May 21, 2009

He did it!!!

So last night Ryan was cooking dinner and I was looking through a book about baby purees and Brayden rolled over! He was on his back and in what seemed like slow motion, he rolled over onto his tummy! I'm so glad we were both home to see. He had done it once from his belly to his back but we were playing "roll over" and this time mommy was not encouraging him - he just did it! Then this morning, he did it again! It's SO cute and amazing to watch him learn new things :) He's still talking up a storm and wiggling all over - Ryan was holding him last night and it was like he had ants in his pants and wouldn't stay still!
We're going on our first road trip this weekend - Ryan's cousin Heather is graduating so we're going to Ohio to watch that and visit family, including Brayden's great grandpa McHone. Normally the trip is almost 5 hours so we'll see how long it takes us... keep us in your prayers! :) My friend Krista recently went on a trip that was about 8 hours & she gave me some tips that worked for them so that should help - we'll see! I hope you have a great holiday weekend! I'll let you know how the travels go ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment