Friday, May 15, 2009

Bray is over 12 pounds!!!


My little man! He's getting so big :) And can you see the little fat rolls on his legs?! I just love em! We went to the doctor Wednesday and he weighs 12lbs 4oz and is 24inches long! I remember when he was just a 1/4lb and in my tummy! He had to get his 4month shots and boy do I hate all of that... he cries this awful cry that brings tears to my eyes. He's also starting to really talk A LOT more! Especially when we are in the car he just talks up a storm but each day it's more and more like last night when he woke up at 2:30am, I fed him and laid him back down and he just talked and talked until he fell back asleep! SO cute!!!
This was my 1st Mother's Day gift! Ryan got up and made me buttermilk blueberry & pecan pancakes (I couldn't decide which I wanted so he put it together and they were yummy), scrambled eggs, bacon and fresh fruit and put it all on this plate! So sweet! And we got to enjoy a meal alone because Brayden was still in bed! After breakfast we finished getting ready and went off to church and then to brunch with Mike, Ilene, Jay & Koryn. It was a wonderful first Mother's Day! Now I have to figure out what to do for Ryan for Father's Day!!!
Brayden is trying to roll over from his back to his belly. He's rolled over once from his belly to his back and gotten pretty close like in this pic but he hasn't totally conqured it yet! I'll keep ya posted ;)

1 comment:

  1. So cute and getting so big. I can't wait to see him again. Dad and I are planning on coming for has dedication the end of this month. I am anxious to see everyone, especially you know who!!

    ReplyDelete