Monday, December 7, 2009

11 Months

Brayden is 11 months old... which to me says he's almost 1... I don't like it! I don't want him to grow up - he's my baby! I know, it's inevitable, but that doesn't mean I have to like it! :) As for milestones, he'll be walking any time - he pulls himself up on everything, and I mean everything! And he's becoming more and more brave by holding on with only one hand and even letting go totally. He would rather walk with you or his toys than crawl. He loves to eat anything that you are eating, and if you don't share, he whines! He's a busy little guy - nothing is out of his reach it seems! His 4th tooth as broke the skin - he has both bottom teeth and now two front teeth. He loves to sit and read books and turn the pages. He especially likes the ones that make noise or have touch and feel things in them. He probably weighs around 20lbs and has grown out of his 12 month jammies! I put some on him the other day and they were 3/4 sleeve! He's such a joy and so full of love & innocence. And I love that when I give him kisses, he tries to give me one back! I love him so much! Thank you Jesus for blessing us with such a wonderful gift... even if he does have to grow up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment