Monday, October 12, 2009

2nd Tooth!

Brayden finally has his second tooth! I've been checking in his mouth and nothing, nothing and then yesterday I saw it! It's already broke through the skin and is on it's way up! He also has received his first cold with a complimentary runny nose and cough :) He had his 9month check up on Thursday 10/8 and the pediatrician said that he looked and sounded great. He hasn't had a fever (even with teething), his cough is non-productive and his snot is clear so he's good to go! He weighed in at 17lbs 4oz and over 26inches long. He's doing good and getting bigger each day!



He's also saying ma-ma A LOT! And sometimes just mom. It's the cutest thing! And I know that they usually say da-da first, but not Brayden - it's ma-ma ma-ma all the time. Since he's been sick he hasn't been eating that well throughout the day, so he's been waking me up about once a night to nurse. Well, a couple of nights ago I hear him around 4-5am on the baby monitor saying ma-ma, ma-ma, ma-ma - what a wonderful way to wake up! It made me smile :)



Brayden is still army crawling all over the place. And on Friday when Ryan I were both home, he got up onto all fours again, but this time he took a "step"! He did this a couple of times! So he may not skip crawling. He's doing great! He's such a joy - I love being a mommy - it's the best job I've ever had ;)

1 comment:

  1. "I love being a mommy - it's the best job I've ever had ;)"

    WHAT??? I thought working the info desk at Olivet was the best job you've ever had... you must say that to all your jobs. :-)

    ReplyDelete